Good Night Quotes in English

Good Night Quotes

Keep calm and have a goodnight.
Good Night Quotes

Roses are red and I’m going to bed 😉
Good Night Quotes

Those who snore always fall asleep first .
Good Night Quotes

Hi, I’m your bed and we’ve slept together..
Good Night Quotes

Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.
Good Night Quotes

Time to end a shitty day and start again tomorrow.
Good Night Quotes

Don’t lose hope you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Good Night Quotes

Its time to say Good Night real world, Hello dream world.
Good Night Quotes

One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.
Good Night Quotes

Life always offers you a second chance. it’s called tomorrow.
Good Night Quotes

Touch your heart, close your eyes, make a wish, say good night.
Good Night Quotes

Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.
Good Night Quotes

Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.
Good Night Quotes

Dear mind please stop thinking so much at night I need to sleep….
Good Night Quotes

Good night sleep tight i will be dreaming of you with all my might.
Good Night Quotes

Let’s go to bed. I’m tired of this day. I need a new one. Good Night
Good Night Quotes

Off to my land of dreams and fantasies, Good Night and sweet dreams.
Good Night Quotes

Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.
Good Night Quotes

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
Good Night Quotes

Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger but I love you now.
Good Night Quotes

Thank you god for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
Good Night Quotes

One day I shall rule the World! Until then, I am going to bed. Good Night 😀
Good Night Quotes

Dear sleep, i know we had problems when i was younger…. but i love you now.
Good Night Quotes

If someone wishes you goodnight every day, you’re happier than so many people.
Good Night Quotes

Every Night, It’s An Endless Battle Between Sleep And The Internet. 🙂 Good Night
Good Night Quotes

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.
Good Night Quotes

Dont lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night & sweet dreams.
Good Night Quotes

Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you good night.
Good Night Quotes

Don’t forget to pray tonight because god didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
Good Night Quotes

Don’t lose hope, you never know what tomorrow will bring, Good night, sweet dreams.
Good Night Quotes

I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed, and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!
Good Night Quotes

Stars light, stars bright, you are the onlystar i see tonight ! good night my friend.
Good Night Quotes

I’m not for the princess but i’m waiting for the girl who think that i am her prince.
Good Night Quotes

Good night my very special friend, and may tomorrow bring you much love and hapiness.
Good Night Quotes

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it? Good Night. See you in dreams world.
Good Night Quotes

Goodnight moon goodnight you when you’re all that i think about all that i dream about.
Good Night Quotes

Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? sweet dreams.
Good Night Quotes

Tonight I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night
Good Night Quotes

You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNight