Pain Quotes in English

Pain Quotes

When music hits you, you feel no pain.
Pain Quotes

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.
Pain Quotes

Strength is nothing more than how well we hide the pain.
Pain Quotes

people who laugh the most have experienced the most pain
Pain Quotes

One thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain ♥
Pain Quotes

The more I try, it just gets harder and my pain is getting old.
Pain Quotes

Don’t let the pain of your past effect the blessings in your future.
Pain Quotes

Be cautious when playing the blame game, it usually ends up in pain !!
Pain Quotes

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
Pain Quotes

tears in my eyes pain in my heart i will never be happy whilst we are apart.
Pain Quotes

Life is full of shit and pain, get used to it or take a bullet in your brain
Pain Quotes

I don’t like flirtationships, they are empty but they save you pain for sure.
Pain Quotes

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.
Pain Quotes

Cause the pain that you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.
Pain Quotes

My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh to hard.
Pain Quotes

It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
Pain Quotes

Just because you have experienced pain doesn’t mean you won’t feel happiness again.
Pain Quotes

I have tragic news today. I’ve just been informed that T-pain has contracted Mer-AIDS.
Pain Quotes

when you have lived my life suffered my pain felt how i feel only then can you judge me
Pain Quotes

Never underestimate the power of denial, the heights of assumption or the depths of pain.
Pain Quotes

I’m coming tell the world that I’m coming home let the rain wash the pain of yesterday :/
Pain Quotes

The pain is still there, the tears still run down my face, and my heart is still breaking.
Pain Quotes

Sometimes, tears are a sign of unspoken happiness.. and smile is a sign of silenced pain..
Pain Quotes

Pain warns you something’s wrong. Without it, you’d ignore what needs to be fixed in your life.