Rain Quotes in English

Rain Quotes

LET IT RAIN OVER ME..
Rain Quotes

I love it when it Rains.
Rain Quotes

I find peace inn the rain.
Rain Quotes

Whenever it rains, I feel you.
Rain Quotes

Rain makes a heart GO Romantic.
Rain Quotes

Some feels the Rain, Others just get Wet.
Rain Quotes

Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain.
Rain Quotes

I love falling asleep in the sound of rain.
Rain Quotes

It’s raining, It’s pouring. Facebook is boring.
Rain Quotes

It may be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
Rain Quotes

This rain makes me miss you even more. awww. 🙁
Rain Quotes

Let the rain wash away All the pain of Yesterday.
Rain Quotes

This year, I want to be kissed in the rain by him.
Rain Quotes

My life is a storm, can you dance in the rain with me?
Rain Quotes

The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops.
Rain Quotes

Lets cuddle on a rainy day Watch Old movies and make out .
Rain Quotes

Sometimes YOU Win Sometimes You Lose Sometimes It Rains 🙂
Rain Quotes

Dark night + Heavy rain + Coldness + Nice blanket = Perfect sleep
Rain Quotes

I wish I could sit in the rain and let it wash all my worries away.
Rain Quotes

The rain reminds me of you. because it’s falling hard and i am too.
Rain Quotes

I like walking in the rain because nobody can see that I am crying…
Rain Quotes

Say’s Fuck me with a pitchfork while I’m running sideways in the rain!
Rain Quotes

Every heartache will fade away, just like every storm runs out of rain.
Rain Quotes

life is a storm either you get a umbrella or learn to dance in the rain.
Rain Quotes

Sometimes, darkness can be too bright, but sometimes, rain gives you delight.
Rain Quotes

I LOVE RAIN!! The dark sky, thunder, and the smell! RAINY DAYS make me HAPPY!!!
Rain Quotes

My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see you standing in the rain..
Rain Quotes

That awkward moment when you just washed your car, then the rain starts pouring.
Rain Quotes

Anyone who thinks that the Sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the RAIN.
Rain Quotes

Worrying is stupid, it’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
Rain Quotes

Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella, waiting for it to rain.
Rain Quotes

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Rain Quotes

Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.
Rain Quotes

Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
Rain Quotes

Rainy days are lazy days. Makes you want to watch movies, eat yummy food and do absolutely nothing.