Relationship Quotes in English

Relationship Quotes

Learn The Wisdom Of Compromise.
Relationship Quotes

Some relationships are undefined….
Relationship Quotes

Relations are not exams so y cheat 🙁
Relationship Quotes

Relationships are made BY Heart NOT by force.
Relationship Quotes

you start losing your valuable relation…!!!
Relationship Quotes

If you are in a relationship. Flirting is CHEATING.
Relationship Quotes

Don’t push it hard, if its meant to be, it’ll happen.
Relationship Quotes

I’ve had a few crush’s so I have a lot of these ones!
Relationship Quotes

May be you will never know, May be I will never show.
Relationship Quotes

Don’t be in relationship if you are going to act single
Relationship Quotes

I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.
Relationship Quotes

My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.
Relationship Quotes

I wish you could hear all the words I’m too afraid to say.
Relationship Quotes

You can’t just cling on to something because it’s familiar.
Relationship Quotes

Everyone’s known someone that they just can’t help but want.
Relationship Quotes

Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.
Relationship Quotes

You seem like a sweet person. Mind if I lick you to find out?
Relationship Quotes

If I open up to you, then you’re probably pretty damn special.
Relationship Quotes

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.
Relationship Quotes

But to have someone with whom u can share your incompleteness.
Relationship Quotes

The man of your dreams could be standing right in front of you.
Relationship Quotes

I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.
Relationship Quotes

I may hate myself in the morning But I’m gonna love you tonight.
Relationship Quotes

Perfect Relationship = Two people never giving up on each other.
Relationship Quotes

It’s hard not to love someone when he’s all you ever think about.
Relationship Quotes

Lets be lovers tonight, and go back to being best friends tomorrow.
Relationship Quotes

Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.
Relationship Quotes

Who better to share your dreams with than the person you dream about?
Relationship Quotes

It’s just hard to think I’ll never get the chance to say you’re mine.
Relationship Quotes

I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.
Relationship Quotes

I never found the words to say, you’re the one I think about each day.
Relationship Quotes

Relationship Status: Your message was successfully sent… and ignored.
Relationship Quotes

Once U Loose Someone,Its Never Exactly The Same Person Who Comes Back…
Relationship Quotes

Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.
Relationship Quotes

If you want a long term relationship. Follow the simple rule Never Lie…
Relationship Quotes

It’s not telling you how I feel that scares me it’s what you’ll say back.
Relationship Quotes

It’s Better To Bend A Little Rather Than To Break A relationship Forever!
Relationship Quotes

Relationships are like a Book. It takes years to write but second to burn.
Relationship Quotes

Communication is the lifeline of any relation. when you stop communicating
Relationship Quotes

Sometime you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life
Relationship Quotes

Sometimes people decide to be just friends, even if their feeling is mutual.
Relationship Quotes

“The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes u complete…!
Relationship Quotes

I want a relationship where everyone is like: “Damn, they’re still together?”
Relationship Quotes

I believe that you and me, we could be so happy and free in a world of misery.
Relationship Quotes

The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other.
Relationship Quotes

Sometimes the one love you can’t get over is the one love you never really had.
Relationship Quotes

It’s about being with that person that makes you happy in a way no one else can!
Relationship Quotes

Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing.. the dates.. or the showing off.
Relationship Quotes

Never Lose Yourself trying to Hold On to someone who doesn’t care about Losing You.
Relationship Quotes

When you thought I was in love with him, you were so wrong, baby, I was loving you.
Relationship Quotes

I sit here and wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
Relationship Quotes

We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
Relationship Quotes

People who respond to the emoticons are the ones who care for the relationship most.
Relationship Quotes

Don’t expect to find the right person if you aren’t willing to let the wrong one go.
Relationship Quotes

A Perfecft Relationship Is when You Fight Like A Married Couple Talk Like Best Frnd
Relationship Quotes

Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can’t have.
Relationship Quotes

Look into my eyes for one moment, and then you will realize how much you mean to me.
Relationship Quotes

That relation is the best one, in which Yesterday’s fights do not stop Today’s love.
Relationship Quotes

Starting A relationship is easy but the part where everyone stumbles Is sustaining it.
Relationship Quotes

You can say I don’t matter to you but I’m not the one calling every night, that’s you.
Relationship Quotes

Don’t let someone get in between your relationship. It’s based on two hearts not three.
Relationship Quotes

I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like “damn, they’re still together?”
Relationship Quotes

She loves him more then he would ever know, he love’s her more than he would ever show.
Relationship Quotes

Sometimes people don’t change, their priorities do and you just stop being as important.
Relationship Quotes

Best Relationship is…. When You Can Act Like Lovers And Best Friends At The Same Time.
Relationship Quotes

A final “FULL STOP” is Much better than those Painful “SEMI COLONS” in a Relationship..!!
Relationship Quotes

The hardest part is being around him knowing you can’t have him and he’ll never want you.
Relationship Quotes

Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.
Relationship Quotes

Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
Relationship Quotes

I’d rather be your lover then your friend, but I’d rather be your friend then your nobody.
Relationship Quotes

Don’t push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.
Relationship Quotes

Cuddling in bed and falling asleep together is probably the best feeling in a relationship!!!
Relationship Quotes

Relationship never dies a natural death… They are murdered by ego, Attitude and ignorance..
Relationship Quotes

Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.
Relationship Quotes

Learn to let go. If a relationship is over let it be over. No time outs and no second chances.
Relationship Quotes

It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them.
Relationship Quotes

Three rules in a relationship… Don’t lie, don’t cheat and don’t make promised you can’t keep..
Relationship Quotes

No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.
Relationship Quotes

Don’t be mad because I don’t give a f*ck, be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.
Relationship Quotes

EVERY relationship is temporary u never know when u will die or some one leaves u without a reason
Relationship Quotes

sometimes you forgive people just for the simple fact that you still want them to be in your life.
Relationship Quotes

Relationships are for honest people, if you’re not honest, you don’t belong in any relationship !!!