Romantic Quotes in English

Romantic Quotes

You’re my favorite song.
Romantic Quotes

Your the key to my soul.
Romantic Quotes

You’re the key to my soul.
Romantic Quotes

My dream is to be your dream.
Romantic Quotes

Happiness means you. I Love You
Romantic Quotes

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.
Romantic Quotes

I’ll love you until the day after forever.
Romantic Quotes

SEEING YOU is the favorite part of my day.
Romantic Quotes

When I’m sad don’t look at me Just kiss me.
Romantic Quotes

I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you.
Romantic Quotes

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Romantic Quotes

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I’ve ever seen.
Romantic Quotes

My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.
Romantic Quotes

My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.
Romantic Quotes

I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous.
Romantic Quotes

I want you to be happy but i want to be the reason.
Romantic Quotes

It would be a waste of dream if you were not in it.
Romantic Quotes

A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever.
Romantic Quotes

I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
Romantic Quotes

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
Romantic Quotes

Your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen
Romantic Quotes

Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you’re in love.
Romantic Quotes

I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.
Romantic Quotes

You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you,
Romantic Quotes

Some love one, some love two. I love one .. that is you.
Romantic Quotes

You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live.
Romantic Quotes

Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I use to.
Romantic Quotes

I love you and you love me, then why can’t we be together?
Romantic Quotes

I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.
Romantic Quotes

Yes i am selfish because i will never share you with anyone.
Romantic Quotes

The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That’s the one.
Romantic Quotes

I fall in love with you, I don’t know why or how. I just did..
Romantic Quotes

You can love me or hate me I swear it won’t make me or break me
Romantic Quotes

Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.
Romantic Quotes

Spaces between your fingers are supposed to be filled with mine.
Romantic Quotes

Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.
Romantic Quotes

Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at some one silently.
Romantic Quotes

Someone asked me, How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine.
Romantic Quotes

In the world there are billions of people, In my eyes I see only you
Romantic Quotes

When you truly love someone, you can never get bored of that person.
Romantic Quotes

Sitting next to you doing nothing means absolutely everything to me.
Romantic Quotes

I have seen only you, I have admired only you and I desire only you.
Romantic Quotes

If she is responsible for your smile, be responsible with her heart.
Romantic Quotes

I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.
Romantic Quotes

Sometimes its better to put LOVE into hugs than to put it into words.
Romantic Quotes

What is known in the heart doesn’t always need to be uttered by Mouth.
Romantic Quotes

love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life
Romantic Quotes

Love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life.
Romantic Quotes

Someone asked me, How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine. 🙂
Romantic Quotes

I really hate my heart b’coz it lives inside me but beats only for you.
Romantic Quotes

Everyone tells me I deserve better, but I dont want better. I want You.
Romantic Quotes

I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life
Romantic Quotes

Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
Romantic Quotes

I think it’s cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.
Romantic Quotes

Listen to my little heart. It always says your name with every heartbeat.
Romantic Quotes

I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.
Romantic Quotes

The only day that I will stop loving her, is when the earth stands still.
Romantic Quotes

Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
Romantic Quotes

The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends.
Romantic Quotes

Its not the roses, but the wildflowers that are the key to a woman’s heart.
Romantic Quotes

The way I see you is like the way I see the stars, far but still beautiful.
Romantic Quotes

It’s not the roses, but the wildflowers that are the key to a woman’s heart.
Romantic Quotes

I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips.
Romantic Quotes

The world is a scary place but somehow in your arms, it doesn’t feel so bad.
Romantic Quotes

Your presence in my life brings smiles and loving throughts within my heart!
Romantic Quotes

My head tells me that i don’t love you, But my heart tells me you are a liar.
Romantic Quotes

A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
Romantic Quotes

When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.
Romantic Quotes

My head tells me that i don’t love you, But my heart tells me you are a liar..
Romantic Quotes

I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips 🙂
Romantic Quotes

Being someone’s first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.
Romantic Quotes

Every night i think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.
Romantic Quotes

I dont know much about algebra but what i do know is you plus me equals forever.
Romantic Quotes

The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
Romantic Quotes

Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.
Romantic Quotes

I don’t know much about algebra but what i do know is you plus me equals forever.
Romantic Quotes

Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
Romantic Quotes

The most beautiful clothes that a woman can wear are the arms of the man she loves.
Romantic Quotes

I love you for who your from the inside. The lovely looking outside is just a bonus.
Romantic Quotes

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of you.
Romantic Quotes

The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.
Romantic Quotes

It takes millions people to make the world, but mine is completed with 1 and its you.
Romantic Quotes

One day i caught myself smiling for no reason.. then i realized i was thinking of you.
Romantic Quotes

I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can’t live without you.
Romantic Quotes

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you.
Romantic Quotes

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.
Romantic Quotes

A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Romantic Quotes

Distance is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.
Romantic Quotes

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
Romantic Quotes

The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the job of someone’s presence.
Romantic Quotes

I don’t want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.
Romantic Quotes

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
Romantic Quotes

When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
Romantic Quotes

I dont need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.
Romantic Quotes

I wanna be the one your ‘EX’ will hate, your mom dad will love, and the one you’ll never forget.
Romantic Quotes

There are only two times that I want to be with you.. Now and Forever. Best romantic love status
Romantic Quotes

I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.
Romantic Quotes

Life can give us lots’ of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life..
Romantic Quotes

If distance is what I have to overcome to be with you, then give me a map. I am going to find you.
Romantic Quotes

Sweetness is not sugar or honey but the kind of feeling that makes you call your lover sweetheart.
Romantic Quotes

Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
Romantic Quotes

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.
Romantic Quotes

YOU.. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.