Sad Quotes in English

Sad Quotes

I’m slowly giving up.
Sad Quotes

Emptiness feels so heavy.
Sad Quotes

You’re the only exception.
Sad Quotes

You’re the only exception.
Sad Quotes

I am not happy without you.
Sad Quotes

Can’t deny that I want you.
Sad Quotes

Please BURN my sad memories.
Sad Quotes

Please BURN my sad memories.
Sad Quotes

I am not happy without you 🙁
Sad Quotes

SLEEP away the sadness of today.
Sad Quotes

SLEEP away the sadness of today.
Sad Quotes

You just can’t please everybody.
Sad Quotes

BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
Sad Quotes

Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
Sad Quotes

Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
Sad Quotes

They ignore you until they need you.
Sad Quotes

I’m invisible, until someone needs me.
Sad Quotes

It hurts, but it’s OK.. I’m used to it.
Sad Quotes

I miss how you always MADE time for me.
Sad Quotes

Seven days without love makes one weak.
Sad Quotes

I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.
Sad Quotes

My silence is just another word for pain.
Sad Quotes

I always found the right one on wrong time.
Sad Quotes

I always found the right one on wrong time.
Sad Quotes

I’m missing something in my life these days
Sad Quotes

I’m missing something in my life these days.
Sad Quotes

My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
Sad Quotes

Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.
Sad Quotes

I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
Sad Quotes

Out of all lies you have told.. Was my favorite.
Sad Quotes

The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
Sad Quotes

Never put your happiness in someone Else’s hands.
Sad Quotes

Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands.
Sad Quotes

Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts
Sad Quotes

Is feeling a little smurfy today…small and blue
Sad Quotes

I feel crappy inside, like something just broke..
Sad Quotes

Out of all lies you have told….. was my favorite.
Sad Quotes

Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.
Sad Quotes

I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
Sad Quotes

Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.
Sad Quotes

If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.
Sad Quotes

You don’t really know what you have until it’s gone..
Sad Quotes

Sometimes it’s better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
Sad Quotes

But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.
Sad Quotes

Sometimes it’s better to be Alone..Nobody can hurt you.
Sad Quotes

But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.
Sad Quotes

Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.
Sad Quotes

I hope you’ll realize how much you’re hurting me someday.
Sad Quotes

Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
Sad Quotes

I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.
Sad Quotes

I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
Sad Quotes

Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
Sad Quotes

Don’t cry for d person who doesn’t know your value of tear.
Sad Quotes

If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
Sad Quotes

The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.
Sad Quotes

I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
Sad Quotes

I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
Sad Quotes

If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.
Sad Quotes

I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.
Sad Quotes

The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
Sad Quotes

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
Sad Quotes

My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them..
Sad Quotes

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
Sad Quotes

The most painful memory. When I walked away and you let me go.
Sad Quotes

Ignore me. I don’t care. I’m used to it anyways. I’m invisible.
Sad Quotes

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..
Sad Quotes

Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street…
Sad Quotes

Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.
Sad Quotes

It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
Sad Quotes

Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
Sad Quotes

I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
Sad Quotes

Never give up on someone you can’t spend a day not thinking about.
Sad Quotes

I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.
Sad Quotes

Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
Sad Quotes

It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
Sad Quotes

The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.
Sad Quotes

What’s the point in all this screaming, no one’s listening anyway.
Sad Quotes

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
Sad Quotes

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
Sad Quotes

You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.
Sad Quotes

It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s whats killing me.
Sad Quotes

Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.
Sad Quotes

I am the one that said “Goodbye”, It’s over” but I’m the one crying.
Sad Quotes

You know what friends your polite nature to others always hurts you.
Sad Quotes

I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
Sad Quotes

Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can’t trust .
Sad Quotes

I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt..
Sad Quotes

Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.
Sad Quotes

I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
Sad Quotes

204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I’m single!!!
Sad Quotes

I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
Sad Quotes

God only makes happy endings. If it’s not happy, then it’s not the end.
Sad Quotes

There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
Sad Quotes

loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel.
Sad Quotes

Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn…..
Sad Quotes

We used to talk for hours on end & now its like we never knew each other.
Sad Quotes

Loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% shure to how you feel
Sad Quotes

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
Sad Quotes

I don’t depend on people any more because I’m tired of being disappointed.
Sad Quotes

Sometimes i want to die for a day and just watch and see who really cares.
Sad Quotes

Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.
Sad Quotes

The sad part isn’t that we never talk, it’s that we used to talk every day.
Sad Quotes

It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.
Sad Quotes

I’m sad. No. I’m mad. No, wait… I don’t know I just need a freaking hug..
Sad Quotes

Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Sad Quotes

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you
Sad Quotes

I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.
Sad Quotes

When you have lived long in despair, it’s hope that you can’t stand anymore.
Sad Quotes

It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes it’s the SMILE we fake.
Sad Quotes

Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.
Sad Quotes

The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
Sad Quotes

With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.
Sad Quotes

There’s just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.
Sad Quotes

It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.
Sad Quotes

The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U. 🙁
Sad Quotes

It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone’s life..
Sad Quotes

Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.
Sad Quotes

The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained….
Sad Quotes

How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?
Sad Quotes

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
Sad Quotes

I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.
Sad Quotes

I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
Sad Quotes

No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.
Sad Quotes

People sometimes think that you do not love them but sometimes you have to say bye.
Sad Quotes

People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
Sad Quotes

It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were
Sad Quotes

As I’m trying to make everyone else happy I’m making myself miserable in the process
Sad Quotes

The only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up..
Sad Quotes

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
Sad Quotes

There’s still only one person who hasn’t given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.
Sad Quotes

There is no hurt in this world worse than feeling like they just doesn’t give a F..bad!
Sad Quotes

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
Sad Quotes

I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.
Sad Quotes

It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
Sad Quotes

Forgive me for my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult..
Sad Quotes

Remember, you’re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone’s gonna be able to see that.
Sad Quotes

It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back.
Sad Quotes

The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me goI am not happy without you. 🙁
Sad Quotes

Everyone thinks that ‘I m happy and fine’ but look a lil closer, u will see tears in my eyes.
Sad Quotes

We’re all faced with problems in life. It’s how we deal with them that determines our future.
Sad Quotes

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine for a wound given by love.
Sad Quotes

Sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them..
Sad Quotes

Pretending to be happy when you’re in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.