School Quotes in English

School Quotes

If Child Labour Is A Crime.
School Quotes

Then Why Teacher Gives Homework ??
School Quotes

I’ll never forget my high school friends.
School Quotes

C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping 🙂
School Quotes

I wish there was a pen that can copy and paste.
School Quotes

What Did You Get On The Test? “98, you?” “48” Awkward..
School Quotes

At night i can’t sleep. In the morning i can’t wake up.
School Quotes

Sit down, class isn’t over yet! *bell rings* haha *uck you.
School Quotes

No one can look back schooldays and say that they were unhappy.
School Quotes

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.
School Quotes

I Hate Awkwardly Walking Past Someone In An Empty Hall At School.
School Quotes

Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
School Quotes

There are three good reasons to be a teacher: June, July and august.
School Quotes

Did anyone ever notice that ‘STUDYING’ is a mixture of STUDY and DYING?
School Quotes

Be quiet in the classroom to respect the fact that others are sleeping.
School Quotes

When i say i miss school, i mean my friends and the fun. Not the school.
School Quotes

I would love to see the “pretty girls” in my school remove their make up.
School Quotes

The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
School Quotes

Sign above the classroom clock during exams: “TIME WILL PASS, WILL YOU..???
School Quotes

My handwriting is probably going to look like crap when I go back to school.
School Quotes

You are the reason i wake up every morning lol just kidding i have a school.
School Quotes

That LIKE A BOSS moment when you get the right answer and the smart kid doesnt..
School Quotes

Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student
School Quotes

No matter how much you think you hate school, you’ll always miss it when you leave.
School Quotes

Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.
School Quotes

That moment you think you have finish the test and then realise you skipped a page..
School Quotes

That awkward moment when you shout the wrong answer out in the class with confidence..
School Quotes

When the whole class is laughing & you’re just sitting there like, “What’s so funny?!”
School Quotes

Saying you “understand” just to make the teacher go away when you really have no idea.
School Quotes

That annoying moment at class when everybody seem to understand everything, except you.
School Quotes

I have a horrible sleeping disorder where I have to wake up every morning and go to school.
School Quotes

I don’t hate school. I just hate the homework, the exams and waking up early in the morning.
School Quotes

Dear Ceiling Fan, If you could hold my weight, i would never be bored again. Sincerely, Bored.
School Quotes

1st month of school: look nice & dress up. Rest of the school year: Rocking the homeless look.
School Quotes

School may be hard, annoying, and irritating, but admit it, you’re going to miss it when it ends.
School Quotes

Life without problems is like school without classes, you are probably not going to learn anything.