Single Quotes in English

Single Quotes

Tempt me. I dare you!
Single Quotes

I’m a free bitch baby. 🙂
Single Quotes

they’ll get here some day.
Single Quotes

In NEED of a F..bad.. buddy 😉
Single Quotes

Wanted by many but taken by none ;P
Single Quotes

I’m not picky, I just have standards
Single Quotes

God is busy writing D Best love Story
Single Quotes

Single…anybody wanna change that? :]
Single Quotes

Can’t get wit’ no deadbeat ass So (no)SCRUBS
Single Quotes

Trust me, this time baby. I’ll be bulletproof!
Single Quotes

When I’m single all I see are happy couples!!!
Single Quotes

Facebook should change “single” to “riding solo”
Single Quotes

I F..bad..ing hate being single! it sucks! > :pI
Single Quotes

I’d like to think that I’m a good person..so WTF!
Single Quotes

I’m not single. . . I’m riding solo and loving it!
Single Quotes

Single? No, I am just inRelation ship with FREEDOM.
Single Quotes

Hi Hun I’m home ……..damn !! forgot i was single
Single Quotes

Don’t play hard to get with a man who is hard to get
Single Quotes

Looking for that boy who deserves the key to my heart
Single Quotes

I’m as single as a dollar & ain’t looking 4 no change
Single Quotes

Single is SINGLE and loving every single moment of it!!!
Single Quotes

Single and it will take some-one very special to change it 😉
Single Quotes

Says the reason I’m single is cause you can’t handle this girl
Single Quotes

totally single, totally free, totally happy, TOTALLY SATISFIED ..
Single Quotes

thinks being single is like having a McDonalds – I’m Lovin’ It 🙂
Single Quotes

I’m single because i am saving myself for someone who deserves me.
Single Quotes

I’m single but if you would like to change that like this status. 🙂
Single Quotes

OK Christmas time is here now where is the hot guy and the mistletoe 😀
Single Quotes

Yes Facebook i know I’m single,but stop with the damn dating sites ads!
Single Quotes

Has changed their relationship status from “single” to “staying single”!!
Single Quotes

feels like walking up to someone and kissing them just for the hell of it.
Single Quotes

loves being single because you can flirt with anyone you god damn please 😉
Single Quotes

I’m single. You’re single. You like me. I like you. Am I missing something?
Single Quotes

Yes, I’m Single. [I]t’s Means: [S]tress [I]s [N]ow [G]one [L]ife is [E]asier
Single Quotes

Dear heart, please fall in love only when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
Single Quotes

Dear Santa, please leave a tall, dark, handsome man under my tree this Christmas
Single Quotes

I wish Facebook would change “Single” to “Riding Solo.” It would sound much cooler
Single Quotes

Flirting is a habit for those who are single; it is their way of saying I am free.
Single Quotes

Wishes people didn’t think that single parent means desperate for sex… it doesn’t!!
Single Quotes

Single is not Single & Alone…I’m Independent & Available 😉 Until I find my Equal !!
Single Quotes

What would you say if i asked you out? Put this as your status an see what people say. .
Single Quotes

Ok let me get this straight, you are relying on me being a gentlemen .. lmao you idiot!!
Single Quotes

I throw my condoms in the air sometimes saying THEERRRE NOO USSEEE! I’ll never get laid!
Single Quotes

Single is single and you’re gonna have to be down right AWESOME if you’re gonna change it!
Single Quotes

Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove to others and yourself that you can still stand
Single Quotes

Single is single and now taking applications if u think Ur suitable 4 the job apply ere lol
Single Quotes

I don’t consider myself.. ‘SINGLE & ALONE’ I consider myself ‘ INDEPENDENT & AVAILABLE’.. =]
Single Quotes

I’m not single because I don’t pray for love. I’m single because I don’t play around with love.
Single Quotes

Yes I’m single and any guy who wants to change that is going to have to be pretty damn amazing!
Single Quotes

Guys are like parking spots… all the good ones are taken, but all the free ones are handicapped.
Single Quotes

Single and looking for a guy who’s not an ass hole, who knows what they wants and won’t play games
Single Quotes

No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.