Smart Quotes in English

Smart Quotes

life is full of d disappointments!
Smart Quotes

Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.
Smart Quotes

Come back baby.. ‘un-dead’ me please
Smart Quotes

I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
Smart Quotes

Don’t play stupid with me.. I’m better at it!
Smart Quotes

Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t.
Smart Quotes

after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.
Smart Quotes

I desperately need a fixed income – Mine is broken
Smart Quotes

I can’t follow the dreams.. Dreams can follow me…
Smart Quotes

Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
Smart Quotes

Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
Smart Quotes

TRUST: it takes years to build up and seconds to destroy.
Smart Quotes

My asshole is not talking to me eversince i called you one
Smart Quotes

To make a girl tender.. it is necessary to soak her in money
Smart Quotes

The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Sally Berger
Smart Quotes

Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.
Smart Quotes

Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
Smart Quotes

A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up
Smart Quotes

It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..
Smart Quotes

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
Smart Quotes

I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S
Smart Quotes

Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once
Smart Quotes

You can’t start a new chapter in your life if you’re too busy dwelling on the past.
Smart Quotes

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Smart Quotes

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
Smart Quotes

Its not that u fill the ‘void’ in my life .. it is just tha ‘u occupy lots of space’ in it 🙂
Smart Quotes

The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.
Smart Quotes

I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror dowN!!