Sorry Quotes in English

Sorry Quotes

I am sorry for felling sorry.
Sorry Quotes

I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.
Sorry Quotes

Saying sorry was the biggest strength…!!
Sorry Quotes

Very sorry can’t come. Lie follows by post.
Sorry Quotes

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
Sorry Quotes

Never say you’re sorry. It’s a sign of weakness
Sorry Quotes

Hope things go back to the way they used to be.
Sorry Quotes

I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.
Sorry Quotes

The word ..Sorry.. means nothing unless you prove it.
Sorry Quotes

Sorry means nothing without the actions to back it up
Sorry Quotes

Chocolate says.. I’m sorry, so much better than words.
Sorry Quotes

Never ruin an apology with an excuse. – Kimberly Johnson
Sorry Quotes

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
Sorry Quotes

I wish I could be what you want, but I can’t and I’m sorry.
Sorry Quotes

Sees the character of a person in the strength of their apology.
Sorry Quotes

Don’t say sorry for something you are planning on repeating later.
Sorry Quotes

You’re not sorry for what you did.. you’re just sorry you got caught.
Sorry Quotes

Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in the moment of angery
Sorry Quotes

I am sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways.
Sorry Quotes

Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.
Sorry Quotes

Sometimes sorry just isn’t enough. Even if you mean it with all your heart.
Sorry Quotes

I’m sorry but nothing can change the fact that your the definition of a jerk
Sorry Quotes

It takes a strong person to say sorry..and an even stronger person to forgive.
Sorry Quotes

I feel sorry for the person who write terms and contitions no body read that…
Sorry Quotes

I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
Sorry Quotes

I’m sorry.. means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.
Sorry Quotes

You can only put on a fake smile for so long.. then the truth starts to be revealed
Sorry Quotes

Hates it when you can feel someone else’s pain & suffering but can’t make it better.
Sorry Quotes

“I’m Sorry” doesn’t automatically fix everything. Apologies can’t fix a broken heart.
Sorry Quotes

I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.
Sorry Quotes

Saying sorry doesn’t mean there isn’t guilt and forgiving doesn’t mean the pain is gone.
Sorry Quotes

I have learned that sometimes ‘sorry’ is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
Sorry Quotes

Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you…
Sorry Quotes

Thinks SORRY should be removed from the dictionary because its OVER used and has NO meaning.
Sorry Quotes

I am tired of apologizing for the things I didn’t do and to the people who don’t deserve it.
Sorry Quotes

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
Sorry Quotes

Please believe me when I say.. I am Sorry.. because I am. I didn’t mean to hurt you in anyway.
Sorry Quotes

Sorry for butting in.. but I think being friends doesn’t necessarily mean talking all the time.
Sorry Quotes

You’re not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that’s what makes us two VERY different people..
Sorry Quotes

When i look at you i think that we should be together but when we are i screw it up and i am sorry
Sorry Quotes

A good apology has three parts: 1. I’m sorry. 2. It’s my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right?