Sweet Quotes in English

Sweet Quotes

My heart told me it’s definitely you!!!
Sweet Quotes

Every day is a start of something beautiful.
Sweet Quotes

I will always try my best for you sweet heart.
Sweet Quotes

You taught me how to love but not how to stop.
Sweet Quotes

From A to Z all that really matters is I and U.
Sweet Quotes

We loved with a love that was more than love…
Sweet Quotes

Say it’s true. There’s nothing like me and you ♥
Sweet Quotes

All the things that hurt you, actually teach you.
Sweet Quotes

Somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile.
Sweet Quotes

If you think i look good.. Just IMAGINE how I TASTE.
Sweet Quotes

Let’s flip a coin: ‘Head’ your mine – ‘Tail’ Im yours.
Sweet Quotes

Everyone Deserves A Chance To Clean UP Their Mistakes.
Sweet Quotes

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
Sweet Quotes

you are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day…
Sweet Quotes

i need you, and you need me, That’s the way it’s supposed to be..
Sweet Quotes

Don’t treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are.
Sweet Quotes

Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everyting you need.
Sweet Quotes

Forever is a long time, But, I wouldnt mind spending it by your side.
Sweet Quotes

There’s only one thing I want to change about you …. Your Last Name 🙂
Sweet Quotes

One thing is for sure, Love keeps us going when everything stops moving.
Sweet Quotes

I want to today and tomorrow, and next week and for the rest of my life…
Sweet Quotes

Wouldn’t it be the perfect crime it i stole your heart, and you stole mine?
Sweet Quotes

The Best FEELING Ever : Is when you have someone who cares ONLY about you ♥
Sweet Quotes

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Sweet Quotes

You know someone means a lot to you when their mood can easily affect yours.
Sweet Quotes

Let’s walk together…. Be together….. Stay together and Grow old together.
Sweet Quotes

That’s so sweet when couples act like bestfriends and bestfriends act like couples.
Sweet Quotes

I can’t fix all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them all alone.
Sweet Quotes

If you live life with regrets of yesterday, you will have no today to be thankful for.
Sweet Quotes

Lotus, Tulip, Jasmin, Lilly All flowers are sweet but they have no comparison with YOU.
Sweet Quotes

Some may call it destiny and some may call it meant to be. But I just call it you and me.
Sweet Quotes

Great personality will always make you more attractive than someone who only has a great face.
Sweet Quotes

A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left…
Sweet Quotes

The best feeling in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone.