Tired Quotes in English

Tired Quotes

I’m tired of being strong.
Tired Quotes

I’m tired of looking back.
Tired Quotes

It’s always my fault, isn’t it ??
Tired Quotes

I want to live, not just to survive.
Tired Quotes

I’m just tired of all this bullshit.
Tired Quotes

I’m just bored of waiting for nothing.
Tired Quotes

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Tired Quotes

Life is one long process of getting tired.
Tired Quotes

If you’re tired of style, you’re tired of life.
Tired Quotes

I don’t stop when i’m tired, i stop when i’m done.
Tired Quotes

I just want to sleep for a couple days. I’m so tired.
Tired Quotes

Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
Tired Quotes

Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done!!
Tired Quotes

conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Tired Quotes

You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.
Tired Quotes

I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.
Tired Quotes

Telling people you’re tired, when in reality, you’re just sad.
Tired Quotes

No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness i feel.
Tired Quotes

Keep smiling.. And one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
Tired Quotes

When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago
Tired Quotes

I love that point when you are so tired that everything is funny.
Tired Quotes

If you get tired of everything in life, learn to rest, not to quit.
Tired Quotes

I stil like you, but i’m just tired of trying to get your attention.
Tired Quotes

I’m sad, I’m tired, I’m lonely. But it’s okay because I’m breathing.
Tired Quotes

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Tired Quotes

I’m tired of getting hurt, I’m tired of pretending like it’s all okay
Tired Quotes

TV is simply a place where people go when they get tired of thinking.
Tired Quotes

Even the most caring people can get tired of being taken for granted.
Tired Quotes

Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes i’m smiling but ainside i’m dying.
Tired Quotes

I’m tired of getting my hopes up for things that I know will never happen.
Tired Quotes

I’m tired of looking for the perfect guy. From now on.. he can look for me.
Tired Quotes

When you’re tired, it’s a sign that you’re almost at the end of your fight.
Tired Quotes

Dear sleep, i know we had problems when i was younger… but i love you now.
Tired Quotes

I’m not tired of challenges. I’m tired of people challenging me for nothing.
Tired Quotes

I wish I had an answer to that, because I’m tired of answering that question
Tired Quotes

If you’re tired of being at the bottom keep fighting until you get to the TOP.
Tired Quotes

Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.
Tired Quotes

My problem is that i care way too much about people who don’t give a shit about me.
Tired Quotes

So you’re tired of living Feel like you might give in Well don’t. It’s not your time
Tired Quotes

I don’t want to be understood because if people understand me, they get tired of me.
Tired Quotes

I’ve been trying and tired, but I will never get tired of trying to achieve my dreams.
Tired Quotes

I’m tired of trying, I’m tired of lying, I know I’ve been smiling but inside I’m dying.
Tired Quotes

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. ~ Jules Renard
Tired Quotes

Men marry because they are tired, women because they are curious. Both are disappointed.
Tired Quotes

A strong woman, is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
Tired Quotes

The best things in history are accomplished by people who get tired of being shoved around.
Tired Quotes

It’s really hard to decide when you’re too tired to hold on, or you’re too in love to let go.
Tired Quotes

If one could run without getting tired I don’t think one would often want to do anything else