Unique Quotes in English

Unique Quotes

Stay Faithful or Stay SINGLE!
Unique Quotes

Well Done Is Better Than Well Said…
Unique Quotes

When love is not madness, it is not love.
Unique Quotes

Everyone is someone’s dream and you were mine.
Unique Quotes

Don’t fall for his words, fall for his actions.
Unique Quotes

When the rich make war it is the poor that die.
Unique Quotes

Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
Unique Quotes

Sometimes we do everything right but still lose.
Unique Quotes

By now i believe i have ran out of words to say.
Unique Quotes

Smile. It irritates those who wish to destroy you
Unique Quotes

Make Environment Friendly, Remove Plastic Smiles…
Unique Quotes

GOD has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.
Unique Quotes

GOD has something better for me. I just have to wait.
Unique Quotes

Remember: A pretty face does not mean a pretty heart.
Unique Quotes

My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
Unique Quotes

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Unique Quotes

It looks like you need a man in your life. How about me?
Unique Quotes

As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
Unique Quotes

In every religion there is Love, yet Love has no religion.
Unique Quotes

I don’t care what ppl say anymore I’ll do what i want too.
Unique Quotes

Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.
Unique Quotes

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
Unique Quotes

I am incharge of how I feel and today I’m choosing happiness.
Unique Quotes

If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.
Unique Quotes

Dear homework, you are unattractive, there for, I cannot do you.
Unique Quotes

Many people have caught my eye but only you have caught my heart.
Unique Quotes

People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.
Unique Quotes

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Unique Quotes

Attempting to care. loading…..loading…..error, failed to care.
Unique Quotes

Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
Unique Quotes

Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.
Unique Quotes

Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you’re finished.
Unique Quotes

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day’s great sun.
Unique Quotes

The only things in life you regret, are the risks that you didn’t take.
Unique Quotes

You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.
Unique Quotes

Promises mean everything but after they are broken, sorry means nothing.
Unique Quotes

Some time’s your memories can be your best dreams or your worse Nightmares.
Unique Quotes

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails..
Unique Quotes

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Unique Quotes

Sometimes a stranger becomes close one’s and our close one’s becomes stranger.
Unique Quotes

Whenever you find whole world against you just turn around and lead the world.
Unique Quotes

I wake up everyday with a smile b’coz I know I have something to be thankful for.
Unique Quotes

It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you.
Unique Quotes

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Unique Quotes

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
Unique Quotes

Im done with tears. Im wiping my eyes. If he doesnt care then why the hell should I?
Unique Quotes

It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.
Unique Quotes

Sometimes, all i need is for you to be there. but even then, you still disappoint me.
Unique Quotes

Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..! That Is True Love..!
Unique Quotes

Never expect things to happen. It’s better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed.
Unique Quotes

No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
Unique Quotes

Sometimes people don’t notice the things others do for them until they stop doing them.
Unique Quotes

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
Unique Quotes

I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…
Unique Quotes

Love is a form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other boys in the world.
Unique Quotes

We find out how strong we really are, not when things are going well, but when they are not.