Weekend Quotes in English

Weekend Quotes

I hate the weekend!
Weekend Quotes

Dear Weekend, I Love You.
Weekend Quotes

I wish weekend never end..
Weekend Quotes

The weekend went by and I don
Weekend Quotes

Dear weekend.. You’re awesome
Weekend Quotes

No homework = Perfect weekend!
Weekend Quotes

Hello weekend, i have missed you.
Weekend Quotes

Dear weekend, I’ve missed you so much.
Weekend Quotes

There aren’t enough days in the weekend.
Weekend Quotes

Working for the weekend, like everybody.
Weekend Quotes

Dear Weekend, stay here with me forever.
Weekend Quotes

Dear weekend, I can’t wait to see you again.
Weekend Quotes

Dear Weekend, I’ve missed you..Welcome back.
Weekend Quotes

Restatus if you’re happy the weekend is here!
Weekend Quotes

I wish life had a ‘rewind-the-weekend’ button
Weekend Quotes

Dear weekend, Welcome back..I’ve missed you..
Weekend Quotes

The worst about the weekend?? The ending part.
Weekend Quotes

I wish I could just stay in bed until the weekend.
Weekend Quotes

I love the weekend, but it always ends so quickly.
Weekend Quotes

I ♥ THE WEEKEND, I ♥ MUSIC, I ♥ SUMMER & I ♥ SLEEP
Weekend Quotes

I’m not cheap, but I am on special this weekend. 😉
Weekend Quotes

click ‘like’ if u r already waiting for next weekend
Weekend Quotes

Monday is punishment for what you did at the weekend.
Weekend Quotes

First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Weekend Quotes

The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Weekend Quotes

The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
Weekend Quotes

Kandy is wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter weekend..
Weekend Quotes

I have a feeling my check liver light will come on this weekend
Weekend Quotes

Waking up for school :(-_-) .. Waking up on a weekend: ( ‘o’ )/
Weekend Quotes

I wish life had a rewind button then we could redo this weekend.
Weekend Quotes

You had all weekend to do your homework! Um, sorry I have a life.
Weekend Quotes

Raise your hand if you’re ready for the weekend to come already..
Weekend Quotes

Saturday: YAY IT’S THE WEEKEND!! *Blink* Monday: WTF just happened?!
Weekend Quotes

My girlfriend said we can’t hang out this weekend because she doesn’t exist.
Weekend Quotes

The weekend went by and I don’t remember any of it. That’s a good thing right?
Weekend Quotes

It’s the weekend!!! The ” Responsible Adult Button” has been switched to OFF!!
Weekend Quotes

Restatus if you’re happy its the weekend! This should get at least 500 RT’s! =)
Weekend Quotes

Weekend homework = Homework done last minute on sunday night before I go to bed.
Weekend Quotes

Teacher: You had all weekend to do you homework! Me: Uhm, sorry but I have a life…
Weekend Quotes

It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what my friends and I will do this weekend.
Weekend Quotes

LIKE IF your weekend feels extended because you accomplished so many fantastic things.
Weekend Quotes

I just want to have a weekend without worrying about my homework, studying, and school.
Weekend Quotes

Alcohol is never the answer. Unless someone asked me, “What are you doing this weekend?”
Weekend Quotes

My neighbor’s are going out of town for the weekend so I finally have the house to myself.
Weekend Quotes

Studies have shown that people feel better and are physically healthier during the weekend.
Weekend Quotes

Nothing changes a Facebook relationship status faster than a weekend full of tagged photos!
Weekend Quotes

Dear Weekend, I always want to be with you. Please don’t let weekdays take you away from me.
Weekend Quotes

Monday comes saturday ends and somewhere in between i realized i slept the weekend away….):
Weekend Quotes

Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what others think. Stop waiting for the weekend. Live now!