Wife Quotes in English

Wife Quotes

I love being my husband wife.
Wife Quotes

A good husband makes a good wife.
Wife Quotes

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
Wife Quotes

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops 🙂
Wife Quotes

A jealous spouse does better research than FBI!!
Wife Quotes

A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
Wife Quotes

Do you know full form of wife “Worries in life Forever”
Wife Quotes

Do you know full form of wife “Worries in life Forever”
Wife Quotes

My husband may not be perfect but he is perfect for me.
Wife Quotes

A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
Wife Quotes

Wife: I have changed my mind. Husband: Does the new one work?
Wife Quotes

All girls are DEVIL but my wife is QUEEN… Of all of them 🙂
Wife Quotes

All girls are DEVIL but my wife is QUEEN…. Of all of them 🙂
Wife Quotes

Don’t Let People stay in your life longer than they deserve!!!
Wife Quotes

In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker 🙂
Wife Quotes

Wife: I have changed my mind. Husband: Does the new one work? 🙂
Wife Quotes

Love and honesty are the things that make a good wife and mother.
Wife Quotes

One should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes.
Wife Quotes

One should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes.
Wife Quotes

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!
Wife Quotes

Marriage is a workshop, where the husband works and the wife shops 🙂
Wife Quotes

I have too many fantasies to be a housewife…. I guess I am a fantasy.
Wife Quotes

When a husband brings his wife flowers for no reason, there’s a reason.
Wife Quotes

My wife and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong and she agrees with me.
Wife Quotes

My wife and I always compromise. I admit I am wrong and she agrees with me 🙂
Wife Quotes

Housework is what a woman does that nobody notices unless she hasn’t done it.
Wife Quotes

No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.
Wife Quotes

There is only one perfect wife in the world and everyone’s neighbour has it. 🙂
Wife Quotes

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
Wife Quotes

Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.
Wife Quotes

A successful marriage requires Falling In love Many times, ALWAYS With The Same person.
Wife Quotes

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
Wife Quotes

A wife is a friend first, a lover second, and third and probably most important, a maid.
Wife Quotes

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
Wife Quotes

Having Wife is a part of living But having Girlfriend along with Wife is a art of living.
Wife Quotes

If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
Wife Quotes

Let husband and wife never speak to one another in loud tones unless the house is on fire…
Wife Quotes

It’s a man’s job to respect women, but its a woman’s job to give him something to respect…
Wife Quotes

How many times can you wash the floor before the floor says, hey, i’m too clean. leave me alone..
Wife Quotes

Even my child started to walk without any support, nut my wife still holds my hand while walking.