Work Quotes in English

Work Quotes

Hi ho, hi ho.. off to work I go.
Work Quotes

I have this thing called a job…
Work Quotes

I love my job, it’s the work I hate.
Work Quotes

I owe, I owe, so it’s off to work I go.
Work Quotes

A procrastinator’s work is never finished.
Work Quotes

I am working hard… or am I hardly working?
Work Quotes

Due to economic hardships, I must go to work.
Work Quotes

The only reason I go to work is for the money.
Work Quotes

Work fascinates me, I can look at it for hours!
Work Quotes

Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?
Work Quotes

Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
Work Quotes

Hard work may not kill you, but why take chances?
Work Quotes

Hopefully all this hard work will pay off one day.
Work Quotes

A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
Work Quotes

According to my calculations the problem doesn’t exist.
Work Quotes

Work is so interesting. I could stare at it all day long.
Work Quotes

I am working, which is something that you should be doing.
Work Quotes

Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
Work Quotes

These people at work are giving me work! Can you believe this?
Work Quotes

Not available, working… At least that’s what my boss thinks.
Work Quotes

Working; the millions of people on welfare are depending on me.
Work Quotes

I’m doing a little thing called work. You should try it sometime.
Work Quotes

All work and no play means that I am making lots and lots of money.
Work Quotes

I wasn’t sleeping, I was testing the keyboard for drool resistence.
Work Quotes

All I ever wanted was an honest week’s pay for an honest day’s work.
Work Quotes

If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
Work Quotes

If a cluttered desk means a cluttered mind, what does a empty desk mean?
Work Quotes

Even if you don’t have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem.
Work Quotes

Talent does what it can. Genius does what it must. I do what I get paid for.
Work Quotes

The boss is behind me, so don’t IM me unless you have a compliment about me.
Work Quotes

If you do a good job and work hard, you may get a job with a better company someday.
Work Quotes

All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
Work Quotes

I’m working right now… but next time I decide to procrastinate, I’ll get back to you.
Work Quotes

I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday 4% Friday.
Work Quotes

Work, it ain’t easy, and it ain’t fun, but it’s a lot safer than holding up a liquor store.
Work Quotes

I’m at that place that they call “work.” I guess I’m supposed to be “working” while I’m here.
Work Quotes

Me, asleep on the job? No, I’m just trying to pick up my contact lens without using any hands.